Friday, August 31, 2012

Slow but steady progress!

So I've been working really hard since I got my computer up and running. Been running around emailing people. Moving into a new apartment, and also just trying to get everything back onto the right track.

I got some art projects that should be finished shortly, and I got a few more lined up after that.
I plan on opening my commissions soon, and probably doing a slight hike in prices's. I'm sorry, I know... But I have rent now, and as of right now, I'm not going to make it DX

So I'm in scramble/hyper draw mode at the moment... I also want to apologize to those that I never got to, that asked for a commission. I also want to apologize to the horde of those who continue to email me while my commission lists are closed. I can't do anything to help you besides listen to your ideas.
However! Keep an eye out everyone. Once my lists open back up, it will probably be for a day. It will obviously be first come first serve, but strictly a small list until the list reopens.

Hopefully we can get everyone their art, and everyone will be happy. So I'm going to have to continue asking for everyone's patience.

~ Uthstar01

No comments:

Post a Comment