Thursday, May 24, 2012

Diablo has stolen my soul! (Also new picture)

Here we have the Highelf Mage, Snow, my fictional World of Warcraft character thats Nanako's companion and lover. I decided to draw a while back a series of poses like I did for Nanako in the first picture I posted. Anyway, sorry for not keeping up with posting even though I'm still sitting on a few pictures. I've been like... pouring every waking moment into Diablo III, like most of you. (Its so awesome.) Anyway, Enjoy my plump little Snow, and be sure to stick around. I'll be posted those other pictures here soon in the days to come!

3 comments:

  1. Snow is such a cutie... but is it just me, or does she keep getting... well... fatter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been steadily working her up to the weight I want her.

      Delete
  2. She's being fed too much by Nanako. <3

    ReplyDelete